This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you have goals for your blog? It is great to know what you want, and have a plan for getting there. Follow that plan. Reach for your dream. But don’t make stress your partner in this journey.
I Learned To Be Content With My Blog And Stop Stressing
Contentment is something that I have struggled with in my personal life for years. I’m constantly working on being content and even happy where I am in life, regardless of if there are things I still desire or not. Yes, I want a house with a yard for my kids, but I’m content and thankful for the apartment we are in now.
I find with blogging, I face a similar problem. This time last year I had the idea in my mind that if I could just start averaging 1,000 views a day I’d be happy. That number was so huge to me, I thought I would be completely thrilled and content when I made it. But then I reached it, and I just started wanting more. Wishing for 2,500 views a day and then when I reached that yearning for 5,000. Each milestone that I hit leaves me hoping for more, striving for it and yes, even stressing over it.
Read the Full Post Here: Being Content with your Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017