Do you have a blogging fail? This blogger shares how her biggest fail set her back, but that’s not all! She also shares her best marketing tips she used to make up for lost time. Read on to discover how you can make lemonade from your blogging fail lemons.
My Biggest Blogging Fail & Best Marketing Tips!
This July will mark 2 years blogging in this little space of mine. While these past few years have been filled with a ton of amazing learning experiences I only have one regret and that’s not taking blogging seriously from the start. T.A.N started out as just a place where I shared my journey as a business owner and my frustrations. Because those were some of my deepest emotions and thoughts I was afraid to let too many people know about my personal space. And I hesitated to even think it could be bigger than what it was at the time.
One thing that I try to tell my clients is that even if you only blog for fun, you should really do all you can to put yourself out there. You never know what your blog could lead you to (hello awesome career!), or who you may inspire.
Read the full post here: My Biggest Blogging Fail & Best Marketing Tips!
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017