This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you ever sit and stare at your blog, wondering what you could do to make it better? What if you had a blog checklist or a list of suggestions to make your blog better? Having a checklist to read over will let you easily see if you are doing some of the key things that every blog needs to do and/or have.
9 Things Your Blog Needs
Have you ever thought about what makes a blog site a place you like to visit? More importantly, on a regular basis? Aside from their content of course because this can vary from person to person depending on what topics appeal to them most. With that said, let’s discuss website design, layout, and what widgets and/or design aspects make a site user friendly, easy to navigate, visually stimulating, and engaging. I have a few in mind and I’d like to share them with you today.
Read the Full Post Here: 9 Things Every Blog Should Have
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017