This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What’s the look of your blog? Did you choose a custom design or did you fill in a template? Custom designed blogs appeal to the eye and carry the theme of the blog in the look. They’re able to do that because a good web designer is MAGIC! Performing that magic takes time and talent, and time and talent come at a premium.
Why A Blog Custom Design Costs “So Much”
I recently had a very public Twitter conversation with someone who questioned why or how I could charge $350 for a full scale Blogger (Blogspot) design and I replied as best as I could in 140 characters or less explaining what goes into that fee. As you would expect, I wasn’t able to really get into the why’s and how’s so I was inspired to write this post and it immediately went into my Evernote draft queue to wait until another design week rolled around.
Read the full post here: Why A Blog Custom Design Costs “So Much”
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017