Here at SITS we often stress the importance of your blog being on WordPress. For some people this just isn’t an option or they simply don’t want to make the move. One of the reasons we suggest WordPress is because the design options are limitless. You can truly create any kind of blog design your heart desires.
Since we know a large group of our community is on Blogger, we thought we would share this fun blog design tutorial for Blogger.
Blog Design Tips for Blogger
Do you want to make your “Blogger” blog more unique? Do you want to make your category tabs look like they are made just for your blog?
In a sea of blogs, we could all do with any tips that may distinguish ours above the others and make our landing pages appealing to the eye and make readers want to stick around on our sites.
These instructions will help make your “Blogger” blog stand out above all others.
Read the Full Post Here: Designing Your Own Category Tabs for Blogger
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017