This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Lately we’ve been talking a lot about blog design and how to avoid making some common mistakes. Today’s post is all about perfecting your sidebar. There are some common sidebar mistakes people are making. Remember, the side bar area of your blog is prime real estate and you should be making the most out of this area.
How to Perfect Your Side Bar
When designing a blog, a lot of people treat their sidebar as a place to stick all the random stuff that they don’t want to put anywhere else, but this is totally wrong. Every single inch of your blog is valuable to you, and none of it should be wasted. This post focuses on a few common mistakes that a lot of people make with their sidebars, which can lead to them looking cluttered, confusing and just plain messy.
Read the Full Post Here: Common sidebar mistakes
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017