When promoting your blog posts on social media, your titles will determine whether readers click to read more. You want your blog titles to entice your audience, you want to draw them in for more! Creating an irresistible blog title just takes a little creativity!
How to Create an Irresistible Blog Title
We all know that a catchy blog title can make you click, not only when you first publish your blog, but also when you promote on social media… it can help generate more clicks on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. But there is even more benefit to a blog title: your post can be read for years after your initial posting because of a catchy & SEO friendly title. Yep, years. If your content is evergreen (meaning it isn’t time sensitive) then year after year, your post can climb in Google rankings and keep getting clicks.
Read the Full Post Here: How to create an irresistible blog title
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018