This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you ready for some blogger myths to be busted? When it comes to where you blog, there’s a few possibilities and people have really strong opinions about those possibilities. Get ready because this blogger will try to set the record straight, once and for all, busting those myths wide open!
Blogging | The Great Platform War: Blogger Myths Busted
WordPress and Blogspot Bloggers have been at war seemingly since the dawn of the blogging era. In this post I am busting myths about Blogspot, sharing why and how I turned my “amateur” blog into a full fledged business website and why you don’t need to give in to peer pressure when it comes to where you blog.
Read the full post here: Blogging | The Great Platform War: Blogger Myths Busted
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
QTP Practical training says
This is very useful blog for me.