This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
New to SITS? Welcome!! Go read this to get started.
To register to win our Keurig Platinum Brewing System or to find out what a Keurig is, click on the links just to your right.
Today’s bloggy tip doesn’t have as much to do with etiquette. Instead, it’s just a helpful bloggy hint.
Your blog is your world…your space…your platform to say whatever it is that you want the universe to hear. This is a heady freedom that sometimes can produce long winded posts.
It’s always good when you have alot to say to break down your posts into paragraphs. It allows your readers’ eyes to rest between major points and kind of organizes your thoughts. Plus, opening a blog and seeing a post a mile long can be daunting.
Think of it like reading a book. The pages are broken into paragraphs and spaces. The words take on a life of their own. They aren’t built into one solid block of print.
And along these same lines, consider enlarging your font size:
When you are composing a post, you’ll see two tabs sticking out of the right hand corner of the screen. They say “Edit Html” and “Compose”. You need to click on the “Compose” tab to do this next part. In the “Compose” screen there is a little menu at the top and one of the buttons in that menu has a little T with a big T right next to it. If you click on that button, it gives you several font size options. We like the “Large” sized font, but “Normal” would work well too. The bigger the words, the easier it is to read.
There are lots of fun buttons in this menu, so play around and have fun.
And, as always, when you see this:
LEAVE A COMMENT.
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013