This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Boosting your social influence is not something that can happen overnight, but with some thoughtful work you will be well on your way to becoming an influential blogger. You can make your social media efforts really work for you and this blogger share some great tips how. Read on to find out more!
How to Boost Your Social Influence
Five years ago the more followers and fans you had on social media, the better. It was a numbers game. Numbers meant that you were someone influential. How things have changed. Social influence is no longer measured in quantity. Today this important metric is all about quality, particularly the quality of your engagement. How are you effecting others’ emotions? When you post an update on Facebook, do your followers comment in droves? Do they share your tweets like they’re on crack? Are they interested in your product and service recommendations? If so, you just might be influential.
Some of the best-known influencers include people like Oprah, Gary Vaynerchuk, and Guy Kawasaki. When they recommend something, people flock to buy these items which include everything from books and tech gadgets to airline services and more. They have the uncanny ability to influence.
Influence is important in the world of blogging, too, because it helps deliver eyeballs to your posts and also catch the attention of advertisers and sponsors. Social influence can propel you from just another name in the crowd to an expert, a leader, or a top blogger.
Read the full post here: How to Boost Your Social Influence
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017