A good brainstorming session is a great way come up with new ideas for blog posts. This blogger shares her ideas for a successful brainstorming session as well as her free printable to help keep you organized.
Why Brainstorming is Essential to Blogging
There are many aspects of creating and building a successful blog, and if you start from the beginning of the creative writing process, you will likely have a brainstorming session. If you read a few months ago I covered why I used batching when creating content for my site and that I start with the brainstorming process to collect ideas. I truly believe that brainstorming is essential to blogging, especially if you wish to have a successful blog.
I like to take my brainstorming session away from the screen and write them on paper. I also know that I have set categories for my blog that I like to cover, so I use a color coded brainstorming worksheet to fill in my ideas and then quickly transfer them to my editorial calendar which is a simple Google Docs spreadsheet. This keeps things organized and is inspiring at the same time.
Read the full post here:Why Brainstorming is Essential To Blogging [Free Printable]
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017