A good brainstorming session is a great way come up with new ideas for blog posts. This blogger shares her ideas for a successful brainstorming session as well as her free printable to help keep you organized.
Why Brainstorming is Essential to Blogging
There are many aspects of creating and building a successful blog, and if you start from the beginning of the creative writing process, you will likely have a brainstorming session. If you read a few months ago I covered why I used batching when creating content for my site and that I start with the brainstorming process to collect ideas. I truly believe that brainstorming is essential to blogging, especially if you wish to have a successful blog.
I like to take my brainstorming session away from the screen and write them on paper. I also know that I have set categories for my blog that I like to cover, so I use a color coded brainstorming worksheet to fill in my ideas and then quickly transfer them to my editorial calendar which is a simple Google Docs spreadsheet. This keeps things organized and is inspiring at the same time.
Read the full post here:Why Brainstorming is Essential To Blogging [Free Printable]
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017
- Changes to Make When Moving Your Site - Dec 13, 2017
- How To Write Your First Blog Post - Dec 8, 2017
- Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge - Dec 6, 2017
- How To Increase Your Followers (Another Clickbait Title To Make You Read My Post) - Dec 1, 2017
- 1500+ Quality Blogs That Accept Guest Posts - Nov 29, 2017
- Organize Your Blog With This Simple Spreadsheet - Nov 24, 2017
- 21 of the Best Online Course Platforms for 2018 - Nov 22, 2017
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017