Do you need some help keeping your logins under control? With your email, blogging platform, and social media accounts alone, you’ve got a LOT of passwords to remember, especially if you’re changing them regularly! This blogger feels your password pain and has come up with a great solution to keeping your logins accessible and organized.
Bring Your Logins Under Control
It’s not until you start blogging that you realise how many logins are necessary to conduct any form of business online.
Once you begin creating unique usernames and passwords for dozens of different sites it becomes an impossibility to remember them all.
When you have a family, remembering those logins takes on another dimension.
Should anything happen to you, you need a way to let them know where your internet interests exist and how to access them. This is particularly the case if you have monetized any of your online assets.
In this post The Blogzilla provides a free editable, printable login tracker to help you stay in control of your logins.
And best of all, you don’t need to login to access it!
Read the full post here: Bring Your Logins Under Control
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017