This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Photography is a huge part of blogging! Bloggers typically end up being great photographers since they are always trying to capture perfect pictures for their site. Have you ever thought about taking those skills and turning them into a photography business? If so keep reading.
How to Build a Photography Business
This post is way overdue, but I figured that as I go along in photography journey, I can update you guys on my progress.
As some of you may know, I am a professional photographer and I have been booking clients for a year. I’ve learned so much so far and I would love to share what I learned with other photographers or those who may be interested in photography.
I am self-taught and unfortunately have no mentor, so I want to share information about photography tips for new professionals. This series will be called, “Building My Photography Business” and this is the first post in the series.
It’s so important to learn from our mistakes, so these are the Top 10 Things I’ve Learned My First Year as a Professional Photographer.
Read the Full Post Here: Building My Photography: The 10 Things I Learned.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017