This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How did you choose the domain name for your blog? There’s a lot to be said for choosing the right name, but if you are struggling to settle on one, you’ve come to the right place! This blogger gives you the tools you need to choose the best domain name for your blog!
How to Choose a Domain Name for Your Blog
One of the things all entrepreneurs quickly become indecisive about is deciding whether to use a business or personal name as the domain name for their blog. The truth is it can be tricky to pin down but ONLY IF YOU LET IT.
Walk into this with the resolve to keep everything as simple as possible and you will quickly see everything fall into place.
In this blog post I’ll give you some key considerations to help you make the decision easier. And walk you through the creative process I used to come up with my domain name, Indie Pixel House.
Read the full post here: How to Choose a Domain Name for Your Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017