This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Want to create a favicon? You know that little image next to your website’s name in the tabs?
Well…now you can. We’ll show you how!
Create a Favicon
Moving from Blogger to WordPress can be a huge leap. Not only is the learning curve steep, but making the tweaks to your site that you want can take time to research and then ultimately implement.
From the beginning, Tammy wanted one of those cute little icons next to her blog name on the tab. (On www.thesitsgirls.com, this looks like an ‘S’ on the tab you are using to view this website.)
First thing is first. You have to choose an image you want to use. Make sure it is not something too detailed or ornate, otherwise, the image will not be distinct. Once you have your image picked out, check out the below tutorial to understand the quick HTML tweaks you’ll need to make in order to create a favicon.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017