This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you developed your brand? How about your brand guidelines? Not really sure what that is? This blogger will walk you through it, explaining everything along the way! If you go through the time and effort of creating a brand and a logo to match, you don’t want to miss these tips!
How to Create Brand Guidelines
So you’ve spent weeks, maybe months, crafting your perfect logo that says EVERYTHING about your brand, but what good is all this branding work if it isn’t used correctly? If there are no guidelines for your brand in place, this is a big possibility.
Whether your team is big or team is small – even if you’re a solo-show – there is a chance that your brand can get diluted over time and misaligned with your core values.
By having some brand guidelines to refer to, you can be sure your brand is kept consistent and strengthened over time. Here’s how to do it!
Read the full post here: How to create brand guidelines
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017