This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A featured writing page is a great way to share some of your non-blog writing with your regular readers. It can also serve as your writing highlight reel for prospective collaborators, employers or publishers. Read on to find out how to create one in just 5 easy steps!
How to Create a Featured Writing Page in 5 Easy Steps
Besides social media promotion and teaser posts, a Featured Writing page is a great way to showcase your writing outside of your blog (and brag a little).
This can be a place for your fans to go to read things that may not have been published on your own blog and can also serve as a mini resume for other bloggers, publishers, media outlets etc. that may want to work with you.
Don’t have a Featured Writing Page? Follow these steps to create one!
Read the full post here:How to Create a Featured Writing Page in 5 Easy Steps
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017