A featured writing page is a great way to share some of your non-blog writing with your regular readers. It can also serve as your writing highlight reel for prospective collaborators, employers or publishers. Read on to find out how to create one in just 5 easy steps!
How to Create a Featured Writing Page in 5 Easy Steps
Besides social media promotion and teaser posts, a Featured Writing page is a great way to showcase your writing outside of your blog (and brag a little).
This can be a place for your fans to go to read things that may not have been published on your own blog and can also serve as a mini resume for other bloggers, publishers, media outlets etc. that may want to work with you.
Don’t have a Featured Writing Page? Follow these steps to create one!
Read the full post here:How to Create a Featured Writing Page in 5 Easy Steps
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017
- Changes to Make When Moving Your Site - Dec 13, 2017
- How To Write Your First Blog Post - Dec 8, 2017
- Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge - Dec 6, 2017
- How To Increase Your Followers (Another Clickbait Title To Make You Read My Post) - Dec 1, 2017
- 1500+ Quality Blogs That Accept Guest Posts - Nov 29, 2017
- Organize Your Blog With This Simple Spreadsheet - Nov 24, 2017
- 21 of the Best Online Course Platforms for 2018 - Nov 22, 2017
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017