This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Dropdowns in Blogger would be a great addition to offer. The current lack of can pose a bit of a roadblock when it comes to effective and stylish layouts. This smart blogger has not only figured out how to add dropdowns, but she’s sharing that information with you!
Tutorial | Creating & Adding Dropdowns In Blogger
The Blogger/Blogspot platform does not offer any type of drop down menus – which is a major bummer! Luckily I found a way to add them myself using a handy tool called CSS Menu Maker.
In this tutorial I will show you how to get set up and get a pretty and branded drop down installed on your Blogger blog in less than the time it takes to get your kiddos ready for school!
Read the full post here: Tutorial | Creating & Adding Dropdowns In Blogger
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017