This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
If you curate content on your social media accounts, instead of constantly promoting your blog, you can promote posts from like-minded bloggers or with like-minded ideas, saving yourself from coming across as self-centered or pushy. How do you curate content? This blogger shares her techniques for 5 social media platforms.
How to Curate Content on Social Media
It’s a good idea to follow the 80/20 rule on social media: 80% other content, 20% your content. This prevents you from looking spammy or from boring your followers by over-promoting yourself. But how do you find enough content to fill that 80%? Here are specific tips for finding and curating content on each of your social media networks.
Read the full post here: How to Curate Content on Social Media
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017