This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you curate content on your social media accounts, instead of constantly promoting your blog, you can promote posts from like-minded bloggers or with like-minded ideas, saving yourself from coming across as self-centered or pushy. How do you curate content? This blogger shares her techniques for 5 social media platforms.
How to Curate Content on Social Media
It’s a good idea to follow the 80/20 rule on social media: 80% other content, 20% your content. This prevents you from looking spammy or from boring your followers by over-promoting yourself. But how do you find enough content to fill that 80%? Here are specific tips for finding and curating content on each of your social media networks.
Read the full post here: How to Curate Content on Social Media
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017