This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
When you were just getting started blogging, you may have published what is now, embarrassing, out-dated content. You could always delete those posts, but that’s not the most ideal solution for you or your blog. This blogger has a few ideas on how you can freshen up those old posts and turn them into something more in line with what you do today.
Deleting Your Old or Embarrassing Content
There are blog posts galore written about whether or not you should start deleting your old posts. Most say nay where I have found a few simple solutions to making it possible to make sure that old content goes away forever. And it doesn’t have to mess up your SEO! Here I give you three options to get rid of that old or embarrassing content!
Read the full post here: Deleting Your Old or Embarrassing Content
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017