This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you plan on (or were thinking about) trying to truncate your blog posts, you’ve come to the right place. Blindly auto-truncating your posts is not the greatest idea because it will choose the break without any thought given to the words- only the number of characters. This blogger walks you through truncating yuor posts in Blogger.
The Easiest Way To Truncate Your Blog Posts in Blogger
There are all kinds of reasons you should be truncating your blog posts. The least of which being that it protects more of your work from would be thieves and the most important being that it cuts down on your home page load time. As a blogger, I understand the importance of truncating posts and am sharing a why and how to over on the Design Studio blog on the easiest way to self truncate your posts.
Read the full post here: The Easiest Way To Truncate Your Blog Posts in Blogger
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017