This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Taking better smartphone photos can be as easy a brushing up on a few tips. You can make up for the lack of a fancy camera by knowing your phone cameras strengths and playing to them. Read on to find out how you can get the most out of your smartphone’s camera.
8 Tips for Better Smartphone Photos
Having a beautiful DSLR camera is out of reach for most people. But does that mean that having gorgeous, professional-looking photos on our blog is also something we can only dream about?
With a little know how and a bit more practice, anyone can take stunning blog-worthy images with a smartphone.
WORK WITH WHAT YOU’VE GOT!
Like most things in life, working with a smartphone camera is a matter of accentuating the positives and hiding the negatives under the bed.
This is especially important if you’re starting off more laden with negatives.
In my case for instance, I rate myself as a very average photographer. A lack of natural talent means I need to rely heavily on the technology I use to get a decent looking photo.
To get the most out of my smartphone camera I need to know what its strengths and limitations are.
Today I’m sharing what I know so you can use this knowledge to your own advantage. These 8 tips will help make sure your smartphone photos are blogtastically good.
Read the full post here: 8 Tips for Better Smartphone Photos
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017