This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What do you use to edit photos? PhotoScape is a free, downloadable program that you can use to edit the pictures you took for your blog or edit your personal photos before you print them. Today’s featured blogger is a fan of PhotoScape and is here today to tell you why!
Edit Photos Like a Boss with PhotoScape
Whether you’re a blogger looking to knock your next post out of the park or you want your personal photos to look nice, most pictures need at least a little tweaking. I have used several photo editing programs, both online programs and, but most of my editing is done in a free downloadable program called PhotoScape. PhotoScape is easy to use, produces nice results, and best of all, it’s free!
Read the full post here: Edit Photos Like a Boss with PhotoScape
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017