As bloggers, we have to juggle a lot of things. One great way to stay organized is to use an editorial calendar. Planning blog post topics ahead of time makes it easier when you sit down to write. It is even better if you have posts and social media updates written and scheduled, so you don’t have to scramble last minute to get a post out.
Editorial Calendar PlugIn
I have long used an editorial calendar plugin on my blogs. I usually have posts scheduled in advance and an editorial calendar allows you to quickly and easily see what’s coming up and move things around as needed. They rarely come with any additional functionality however – just a calendar view of your upcoming posts. That’s where CoSchedule is different. It’s ready to help take your blogging schedule to new heights.
Read the Full Post Here: A Better Editorial Calendar Plugin: CoSchedule Review
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017