Are you expecting traffic from another site? There are a few things you can do to prepare for your new visitors that will hopefully turn them into regular readers. This blogger shares a few tips to bring those readers back again.
Expecting Traffic From Another Site? 5 Ways To Prepare Your Blog!
When your blog is featured on another site, you may very well be expecting some traffic from that new audience of readers. Whether your writing was published, your post was part of a round up, or your blog was mentioned or linked in another way, chances are you will be getting some traffic to your site. Whether that traffic is huge, small, or in between, you want to be sure to turn as many of those visitors as you can into returning fans and/or subscribers. There are several ways to prepare your blog to ensure that these visitors don’t turn into one visit wonders.
Read the full post here: Expecting Traffic From Another Site? 5 Ways To Prepare Your Blog!
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017
- Changes to Make When Moving Your Site - Dec 13, 2017
- How To Write Your First Blog Post - Dec 8, 2017
- Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge - Dec 6, 2017
- How To Increase Your Followers (Another Clickbait Title To Make You Read My Post) - Dec 1, 2017
- 1500+ Quality Blogs That Accept Guest Posts - Nov 29, 2017
- Organize Your Blog With This Simple Spreadsheet - Nov 24, 2017
- 21 of the Best Online Course Platforms for 2018 - Nov 22, 2017
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017