This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Are you expecting traffic from another site? There are a few things you can do to prepare for your new visitors that will hopefully turn them into regular readers. This blogger shares a few tips to bring those readers back again.
Expecting Traffic From Another Site? 5 Ways To Prepare Your Blog!
When your blog is featured on another site, you may very well be expecting some traffic from that new audience of readers. Whether your writing was published, your post was part of a round up, or your blog was mentioned or linked in another way, chances are you will be getting some traffic to your site. Whether that traffic is huge, small, or in between, you want to be sure to turn as many of those visitors as you can into returning fans and/or subscribers. There are several ways to prepare your blog to ensure that these visitors don’t turn into one visit wonders.
Read the full post here: Expecting Traffic From Another Site? 5 Ways To Prepare Your Blog!
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017