This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Being more organized is always at the top of people’s list when a new year comes around. This year kick the new year off in style by creating an editorial calendar for your blog. Using an editorial calendar keeps you organized, helps you come up with blog post topics and helps you to blog on a regular basis. You don’t need anything fancy to create an editorial calendar! Using something like simple like Google Docs or the Word Press calendar is all you need.
How to Organize Your Blog With A Editorial Calendar
In the world of the internet, how a person presents themselves, their products or service speaks volumes. Whether you want to blog about the latest deal that you got or what recipe you altered and made unique, people are looking for that information. The most effective way to reach new traffic and help others to spread the word about your online presence is word of mouth. In order to keep people talking, you have to have content.
You can keep organized and on track by making a blog calendar. A blog calendar is also known as an editorial calendar and is used to help you stay focused on your blog and to help you to create ideas on what to write about and publish.
Read the Full Post Here: Get Organized and On-track this Year on Your Blog!
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017