This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I think it’s safe to say we all want our content to get pinned. Some of us might even stalk our Pinterest account trying to figure out what has been repinned from our site. What if there was a way to get notified every time a reader pinned something from your blog? Wouldn’t that be great? Not to mention save us a lot of time searching through our Pinterest account!
How to Get Notified When Your Content Gets Pinned
As an avid Pinterest user, I check my notifications frequently. I like to see who my new followers are and what items are getting repinned. But there isn’t a great way to get up-to-the-minute notifications when someone pins something directly from my blog.
That’s where Pin Alerts come in. They not only tell you when someone has pinned an image from your site, they can also provide valuable information to help you grow your Pinterest following. Here’s how!
Read the Full Post Here: How To Get Pinterest Notifications When Someone Pins An Image From Your Website
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017