This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The new year is a great time to give yourself a blog makeover. This is a great opportunity to evaluate the elements of your blog and refresh or revamp anything and everything that needs it. This blog post provides you with great jumping off points and will lead you into 2016 with a new look.
How to Give Yourself a Blog Makeover for the New Year
Whether you’re new to blogging or this is old hat to you, you may need a blog makeover, too. While perusing your blog (and not just the Home page, either, if you have more than one page), ask yourself:
Am I in love with this site?
Do the colors, fonts, and layout represent me and my style or perspective?
Is the site visually appealing and easy to read, view, and navigate?
Are all of the pages across the site consistent in appearance, theme, and/or branding?
Is my site working for my visitors, or are my visitors working for my site?
If you don’t like the answers to these questions any more than I did, then there is a blog makeover in your future for 2016. Here are 5 steps to get your blog makeover off to a great start for 2016!
Read the full post here: How to Give Your Blog a Makeover for the New Year
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017