Blogging can be a lot of fun, but if you are blogging for your business, you want more than fun. You want it to pay off, and you want to see good results from blogging and all the hard work you and time you are putting into it.
How To Get Results From Blogging
Although blogging is a common activity among wellness-preneurs, I often hear that blogging isn’t really living up to their expectations in terms of getting results for their business.
I suspect that this is the case with a lot of passion-driven solopreneurs regardless of industry, so in this post, we are going to outline the things you need to do to make your blogging efforts actually pay off.
Here’s a scenario: You start a passion-driven and heart-centered business. You idolize so-and-so and she happens to totally rock at blogging and it’s clear that she gets amazing results from it. So you start blogging too. But then… nothing happens. No influx of clients beating down the doors. No comments. No extra followers.
When our marketing efforts don’t get results as expected, it’s easy to feel discouraged and confused. After all, blogging is supposed to be the way to get more clients and credibility, isn’t it? So why haven’t you gotten more clients yet?
Read the Full Post Here: How to make blogging actually get RESULTS for your business
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017
- Unlock the Power of the 90 Day Business Plan - Nov 10, 2017
- What to Write on Your Blog - Nov 8, 2017
- Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial - Nov 3, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why No One is Reading Your Blog - Nov 1, 2017
- Top WordPress Plug-Ins - Oct 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger - Oct 25, 2017
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017