This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Google+ is more than just another social media platform! If you haven’t taken the time to learn Google +, now is the time. Google+ is very similar to Facebook, but you know longer have to worry about how many people are seeing your updates. Google+ will also help your blog posts come up in the search engines. Below you will find several tips that will help you use Google+ more effectively.
How to Use Google Plus to Benefit Your Blog
Everyone has heard that G+ is all the rage, but before you jump on the bandwagon shouldn’t you know why you’re going there? Google Plus is about reaching a whole new audience that you never even knew it existed. You just need to understand how to use the platform in order to find that audience. If you made the goal to grow in 2014 then use G+ to help you.
Read the Full Post Here: Google Plus Basics: What, the what?
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
Mike Howg says
The amount of Google +1′s that you have also impacts your site ranking in searches. Having more +1′s on your posts will make your blog appear higher in search results.
I started re-using G+ a month ago and now, I find it much more interesting than Facebook. G+ doesn’t get that personal, you learn a lot of tips and get connected to wonderful and smart people. And it is good for SEO!
Thank you for this post!!!
Kemya Scott says
I was active on Google Plus when it first launched, then left it alone. I’ve been looking for some resources to learn more about it, so thanks for sharing this. I needed it!
If I understand some other stuff about Google+ if I have gmail, now anyone in the entire google+ world (not just my circle but ANYWHERE) can email me directly. Just by typing in my name and doing a search. I am not so sure I like that. I have a hard enough time keeping spam out of my inbox. Also, if I make a comment on a youtube it automatically goes out into my google+ circle which includes people that I didn’t invite and therefore don’t really know that I would include them in all my activities. Taking away my choices. I may not want my husband to know that I am making comments on a Youtube about how to hide a dead body….I am new to this stuff too but I would like to know more because I do see how google+ could increase my readership. Thanks!
Aruna - Young Yoga Masters says
Needed this one.
Thanks for this helpful post! Just set up authorship after reading this!
Tenns @ New Mama Diaries says
Growing my Google + circles as we speak, but there is never enough info out there on how to. I’m glad to have come across this post!
[email protected] says
I said ‘Yes, I need this!’ as soon as I saw the title! Thank heavens you guys are here to answer all of my unanswered questions. I’ve just started promoting my posts on Google + because people (friends/relatives) seem to be adding me to their circles, and I figured why not? Heading over to check out the article now!
I needed this article too! G+ is a platform I haven’t really understood.
[email protected] says
I needed this article! I’m not on Google Plus but still have SO many questions about it!
Laura Martin says