Bloggers often need photographs of little objects, plates of food, or other things that need a good spot to sit when being photographed with a simple but lovely background. Using the same spot on your kitchen counter post after post doesn’t cut it. A great solution is to make a photography board that can serve as a simple background.
DIY Photography Board
I love photography. How I went 35-ish years without realizing how amazing photography is, is beyond me!
I love being able to compose a shot and capture an image that is both artistic and beautiful. It truly amazes me. If you’ve ever tried to take a picture, especially one of food, you know how important the background is. Well, that’s the basis for today’s post! We’re going to make our own custom bead board background!
Read the Full Post Here: Gorgeous DIY Photography Board
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018