This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Growing your blog can seem like a daunting task, but by using social media you can promote and grow your blog pretty easily. Which social media platform is the easiest to use and the most effective? This blogger believes Pinterest is where you should focus your time and energy and shares why!
Growing Your Blog with Pinterest
With so many social media sites to promote blog content, it can be difficult to figure out where to put your effort any any given time. I used to think Facebook was the top promoter until I discovered Twitter. With Twitter referral traffic quite variable as well, I attempted to promote some posts via Pinterest.
I was shocked at how quickly I learned the value of Pinterest as a tool to help generate blog traffic and gain new readers!
Read the full post here: Growing Your Blog with Pinterest
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017