We don’t always share our traffic or income numbers as bloggers. One blogger focused on growing her pageviews and income for a year, and she is sharing her numbers and encouragement that you can grow your blog as well.
Grow Your Blog In A Year
A lot can happen in a year, especially in the blogging world! Last year I decided to buckle down and turn my blog into a business. I started with re-branding and redesigning on January first. For the rest of the year, I worked hard and saw the more growth on my blog than ever before.
I started the year getting 300 views on a GOOD day with zero earnings and ended it averaging 3,000 views a day and earning $1,000+ a month. Here’s how I did it!
Read the Full Post Here: How to grow your blog in a year (and start earning over $1,000 a month!)
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017
- Unlock the Power of the 90 Day Business Plan - Nov 10, 2017
- What to Write on Your Blog - Nov 8, 2017
- Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial - Nov 3, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why No One is Reading Your Blog - Nov 1, 2017
- Top WordPress Plug-Ins - Oct 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger - Oct 25, 2017
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017