Having professional headshots done and making business cards can be an easy way to present yourself and your blog to other bloggers and potential business contacts. Your headshot is you and your business card is an extension of you and your style. This blogger explains why having these tangible networking tools is an asset to any blogger!
Headshots and Business Cards, Oh My!
Have you ever had professional headshots done by an photographer? How ’bout a business card – do you have some? You should – especially if you are a blogger. But even if you aren’t a blogger, I think it’s a very smart thing to do. It’s just a great way to present yourself to the world.
Read the full post here: Headshots and Business Cards, Oh My!
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017
- Unlock the Power of the 90 Day Business Plan - Nov 10, 2017
- What to Write on Your Blog - Nov 8, 2017
- Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial - Nov 3, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why No One is Reading Your Blog - Nov 1, 2017
- Top WordPress Plug-Ins - Oct 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger - Oct 25, 2017
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017