This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Comments are the love language of most bloggers. We all love them. But not all blog comments are created equal. It is important to leave comments that create value for the blogger on whose post you are commenting, as well as value for you. How is that possible?
How To Leave Amazing Blog Comments
A lot of bloggers measure the success of their blog based on the response it gets. There are two things that we measure, shares and comments. As a blogger, we’ve all heard how important it is to comment on other blogs and network. But what if I told you that not all comments are created equal and sometimes it’s better to not comment at all?
I’m sharing my tips for writing effective and community building comments. With these tips you’ll put the days of commenting “great post!” behind you!
Read the Full Post Here: How to Comment on Blogs
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017