This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Using hashtags on social media can help to get your posts shown to a wider audience. This is great, but you have to find the balance between not enough and too many hashtags, and only use the best hashtags.
How To Choose The Best Hashtag
Hashtags are a great way for people to stumble onto your blog through Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. But those list of dozens of random hashtags are annoying to type and read – and how effective are they really?
I wanted to know the best hashtags so that my blog would have the best chance of being found! For example, is it better to call my new manicure #pretty or #beautiful?
So, how do I pick the best hastags for maximum exposure? Ritetag!
In this post, I explain how Ritetag works as a browser extension for Twitter, including screenshots and examples.
Read the Full Post Here: How to Use Hashtags Effectively
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017