This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are in the beginning stages of your blog, or just starting to think about starting one the process can feel overwhelming. Knowing how to create a blog and where to start often feels like an impossible task. If you are serious about getting your blog up and running then don’t give up! Blogging is so rewarding on so many different levels.
How to Create a Blog
I have had a variety of friends over the years and every time I get around to showing them a website/blog I started, they say “You can do this because your life is interesting, no one would read my blog.” That’s where they are wrong! My life really isn’t any more or less interesting than their lives would be. The trick is, I cherish my thoughts and like to let all of them out through my hobbies. That’s all, nothing so intensely interesting to it. Since, all my friends wonder in amazement at the “interesting” life I live, I decided to create a post guiding them to create their own blogs.
Read the Full Post Here: 5 Steps to creating a Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017