What is your blogging voice? It’s recommended that the voice you write in mirrors the voice you speak in. While speaking doesn’t require much thought, writing seems to leave you searching for the “right” way to phrase something. Today’s blogger has some great tips for finding the right, unique voice for your blog.
How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice
Whether you are a beginner blogger or have been blogging for some time, the key to your success lies within your ability to create a unique online presence. One way to do that is to find your blogging voice. Reading through blog posts, the one piece of advice you see over and over again is “Write how you speak”. It sounds easy doesn’t it? But because you are so connected to yourself, sometimes it is difficult to know how to do that.
Read the full post here: How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017
- Changes to Make When Moving Your Site - Dec 13, 2017
- How To Write Your First Blog Post - Dec 8, 2017
- Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge - Dec 6, 2017
- How To Increase Your Followers (Another Clickbait Title To Make You Read My Post) - Dec 1, 2017
- 1500+ Quality Blogs That Accept Guest Posts - Nov 29, 2017
- Organize Your Blog With This Simple Spreadsheet - Nov 24, 2017
- 21 of the Best Online Course Platforms for 2018 - Nov 22, 2017
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017