This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
An important piece to making pinnable images is adding text to your pictures. But what do you do when the background of the photo is busy and your text doesn’t show up well? We have your answer! Learn how to use overlays in Pickmonkey to make your text pop.
How To Use Overlays In PicMonkey
Pictures have become a big part of blogging. I recently shared a picture of my daughter with some of her favorite books listed on it, and several people asked me how I put a background behind the words. I’ve put together two quick tutorials to teach you how to use best use overlays in PicMonkey to make your text pop.
Read the Full Post Here: How To Use Overlays In PicMonkey To Make Your Text Pop
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017