Your about page is a page all about you and it’s easy to overlook or quickly blast through as you’re setting up your blog. Your about page has also probably stayed the same for a long time, but has your life changed since you created it? Probably. This blogger shares why you should regularly updated your about page and she gives you tips for the best about page possible!
I Want To Know All About You
It is easy to forget your about page is there. It isn’t something you look at every day, and you are focused on creating new content. But your about page is something that should be viewed as a work in progress, and be updated regularly. I’ve put together a checklist to make that process easier, and help you create an about page of awesomeness.
Read the full post here: I Want To Know All About You
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017
- Unlock the Power of the 90 Day Business Plan - Nov 10, 2017
- What to Write on Your Blog - Nov 8, 2017
- Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial - Nov 3, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why No One is Reading Your Blog - Nov 1, 2017
- Top WordPress Plug-Ins - Oct 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger - Oct 25, 2017
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017