This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Your about page is a page all about you and it’s easy to overlook or quickly blast through as you’re setting up your blog. Your about page has also probably stayed the same for a long time, but has your life changed since you created it? Probably. This blogger shares why you should regularly updated your about page and she gives you tips for the best about page possible!
I Want To Know All About You
It is easy to forget your about page is there. It isn’t something you look at every day, and you are focused on creating new content. But your about page is something that should be viewed as a work in progress, and be updated regularly. I’ve put together a checklist to make that process easier, and help you create an about page of awesomeness.
Read the full post here: I Want To Know All About You
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017