This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Comments are amazing! Bloggers love getting feedback on their work, but are comments really where we should be focusing our attention? Sharing blog posts on social media can be even more important.
Why I’m Commenting on Blog Posts Less
Bloggers love getting comments on their posts. As long as they’re not from ugly internet trolls or spammers, that is.
I love them too, don’t get me wrong.
But here’s the thing, another aspect of this blogging gig is the use of social media to tell people about our posts so they will get read in the first place.
So I think we bloggers need more social media interactions — comments, likes, shares, retweets, +1s, hearts, repins, whatever — to help get our writing in front of more eyes.
Read the full post here: Why I’m Commenting on Blog Posts Less
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017