This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you using Periscope? While plenty of people can’t get enough of the social media platform, is Periscope necessary for a blogger? This blogger has opted to keep her social media options open and shares her story.
Why I’m Not On Periscope (and Why That’s Okay)
Periscope is the hot new social media platform that EVERYONE is talking about. But as a blogger, do you *need* to be on it?
In this article, find out the three main reasons why you shouldn’t just jump on the Periscope bandwagon without giving it some serious thought… and why Periscope might not be the right social media platform for you and your brand.
Read the full post here: Why I’m Not On Periscope (and Why rhat’s Okay)
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017