This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Increasing your Facebook following is probably something that is fairly important to you. Increasing the number of Facebook fans you have is important for a number of reasons. However, obtaining new fans isn’t always easy, in fact it can be down right hard. Today’s post offers 12 different tips on obtaining new Facebook fans!
How to Increase Your Facebook Following
If you are a blogger then you are probably already using Facebook, but are you utilizing it to it’s full potential?
If you are not using Facebook as a blogger then you are missing out on a whole new untapped audience. I had already started a Facebook page for Barbie Bieber and Beyond long before I had even decided to start a blog. I already had obtained quite a good fan base before I even started!
So I am going to share my tips to expanding your Facebook following which in turn will hopefully lead to an increase in page views for you.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017