A yearly roundup is a great way to mark the close of another year and drive traffic to older posts on your blog. You write about all sorts of topics all year long; pick a theme and round em up! One of our regular blog-tip contributors rounded up her posts about blogging and is sharing that with you today! Happy New Year!
Inspiremeland’s Yearly Roundup
Happy holidays, my friends! Welcome back to my blogging yearly roundup.
As the year ends, I’ve been working hard to make sure my articles are completed and my lovely readers are happy.
Ready to read my 10 most popular blog-related posts that went live this year? Let’s go!
Read the full post here: Inspiremeland’s Yearly Roundup
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017
- Unlock the Power of the 90 Day Business Plan - Nov 10, 2017
- What to Write on Your Blog - Nov 8, 2017
- Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial - Nov 3, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why No One is Reading Your Blog - Nov 1, 2017
- Top WordPress Plug-Ins - Oct 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger - Oct 25, 2017
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017