This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy 2019! We know how hard it can be to come with blog posts topics and we want to give you a helping hand! We’ve created 31 January writing prompts for the month of January. Our goal is to help you keep your editorial calendar stocked with plenty of writing ideas for the whole month!
31 Days of January Writing Prompts
Feel free to pick and choose which prompts work well for your site.
- What are your 2019 goals? Blogging, relationships, financial, fitness or any other goals you have.
- What’s on your reading list for 2019?
- How do you organize your blogging space?
- What is the one thing you wish you knew how to do?
- How do you get your kids to try new foods?
- Where would you go on your perfect dream vacation?
- Write a post inspired by this word: Hope
- What is the most memorable gift you have received?
- Inspire your readers with an encouraging post.
- Use the I Am From template to tell us more about yourself.
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
- Tell us about one moment you regret.
- Interview your favorite fictional character.
- What is the one kitchen utensil you could not cook without?
- What job did you dream about having when you were a kid?
- Free writing: Set a timer for 5 minutes and write about anything that comes to mind.
- Your top 5 social media tips
- Share your best healthy dinner recipe.
- What is your earliest memory?
- Tell us about your writing routine.
- What was the best job you ever had?
- Favorite winter activity?
- How do you protect your privacy online?
- Re-write your favorite fairy tale.
- What is the hardest thing you had to wait for?
- Top ten foods you could eat for the rest of your life.
- What songs are on your playlist?
- Finish this story: A girl, sitting alone on a rock at the edge of the woods, jumps when she hears…
- 5 style trends you would like to see stick around (or come back) this year.
- Looking back at the first month of 2019, how are you doing with the goals you set for yourself?
LOOKING FOR MORE POSTS SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
Looking for more posts similar to our January Writing Prompts? Be sure to click through the below links!
- 5 Ways To Avoid Blogging Burnout
- How to Write a Blog Post in 15 Minutes or Less
- 10 Blogging Pitfalls You Should Avoid
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Apr 4, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020