Everyone knows that you’ve got to have stellar blog images to capture people’s eyes, but what format should you save them as- jpeg vs png? Both formats have their merits, but which one really makes sense for you? This blogger shares the differences, some tools, and tips to help you make the right choice.
JPEG vs PNG- Why Your Choice May Be Harming Your Blog
Creating gorgeous blog images is a crucial skill for bloggers. The perfect image can increase views to your blog, spread brand awareness and enhance your posts.
But did you know that if you choose the wrong format to save your images in you may be undoing all the effort you took to compose and edit that image?
You may in fact be doing harm to the blog you’re working so hard to promote.
In this post, The Blogzilla explains the difference between JPEGs and PNGs and which format is better for different types of images.
The Blogzilla also delves into page ranking, page speed and shares a few handy tools to help you see if your image formats are affecting your blog.
Read the full post here: JPEG vs PNG – Why Your Choice May Be Harming Your Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017