This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Making, creating, and keeping great brand connections is much easier to do if you make your blog more brand friendly. What should you focus on to make your blog more appealing to brands? This blogger shares the ins and outs of making an appealing site that will keep brand-interest piqued.
How To Make Your Blog More Brand Friendly
As any seasoned blogger knows, reaching out to brands is just half the battle. Once you have a brands attention you need to keep it. Your blog is your resume or portfolio of previous work. Every post, every picture and every campaign you have ever done has been documented and indexed on your blog. You need to make sure your blog is brand friendly and easily navigated if you want to monetize and have partnerships with brands.
Read the full post here: How To Make Your Blog More Brand Friendly
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017