This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you want to start creating printables and other downloadable products to give away on your blog? This simple tutorial will help you get them uploaded to your wordpress blog so they can be easily downloaded by your readers.
How To Make Your Printables Available For Download
Printables are hot right now. A lot of bloggers are creating activity sheets, checklists, tutorials and more for their readers that can be printed out or saved on their computers for a later date. Many bloggers are stumped about how to go about making an upload a download in WordPress, or even the best practices. Here are a few ways to make your next printable or tutorial freebie easily accessible to your readers.
Read the Full Post Here: How Do I Make My Upload a Download?
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017