This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The online rules are changing. More people are browsing with their phones and tablets than ever before, and Google is paying attention. A quick look at your analytics will probably show you that people are using mobile devices to read your blog as well. Do you have a mobile responsive blog design? If not, you could be in trouble soon.
Mobile Responsive Blog Design & Google Search
Starting on April 21, Mobile-Friendliness or Mobile Responsive Design will become an important consideration for search ranking, does your blog or site meet Google’s criteria? Are you unsure what makes a blog mobile friendly?
In this post I break down what is mobile responsive design, why it’s important (for Google and your readers!), how to check if your blog is mobile-friendly, and how to fix it if it’s not!
Read the full post here: Mobile Responsive Rank Design & Google Search
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
krishna kukshal says
i like this artical . this article is awesome .